Friday, March 2, 2012

twitter mad libs

Once upon a midnight Quick,while I pondered Silly and Diabolical, Over many a quaint and curious Twitter of forgotten Fuckbucket, While I Fucked,nearly napping, suddenly there came a Folk, As of "Bob" gently rapping, rapping at my Dobbstown door. ``Tis some Pope,` I muttered, `tapping at my Dobbstown door -Only this, and nothing more.` Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the Nice December, And each separate Fucking ember wrought its 8 Ball upon the floor. Eagerly I Stopped the morrow; - Silly I had sought to borrow From my Masons surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the Happy Lenore -For the Miniture and Important maiden whom the angels named Connie -Nameless here for evermore.

1 comment:

  1. Try one yourself http://www.madglibs.com/showglib.php?glibid=169

    ReplyDelete